Hi guys, just hought I would post an update on my progress. I have to say I am really enjoying this project. Its my first project using circular needles and am really enjoying using them. I have finished the main body of the sweater and am now working on the sleeves.
I thought I was gonna have problems with the sleeves and I was right. I decided to do the full sleeve. I followed what the book instructed but found there were to many stitches to add on the last row of ribbing and it made the knitting really tight also the maths didnt work out as well as I had hoped. So out it came. Attempt number 1