It has been a time since I have knitted my first project. I think it turned out very well considering a few things. The entire project was knit from the back stitch. The entire project was purled from a yarn under instead of the yarn over the needle. (I think, if I remember, that is the way to describe it.) The scarf curled. So, I put a single crochet around the edges and it seems to stop it for a bit.
And there it is after a slight blocking. I have since learned that blocking is one of the keys in getting something to look right. I didn't do this one quite right.
I think I am happy about this first project. I flipped the scarf over to look at the purl side. I like looking at things to see if stitches are even and to see if I screwed a stitch up.You can't really tell on this because of the color. But, it appears that things are even, for the most part.
Even though the technique is wrong, it wasn't a disaster I was thinking it may be.
As for this wool, I love it. It is a dream to work with. It is a Mountain Colors Mohair. I had very few problems. I have been buying more of that when I see it. I would love a nice fluffy blanket out of it.