Yesterday was one of those amazing days with beautiful weather and clear skies so I headed west and up into the mountains with the motorcycle. It was Sunday so many places would be closed but I decided to do a "fiber" tour to stop by LYSs, alpaca farms, etc.
My route covered about 160 miles roundtrip and went through:
- Golden Gate State Park
- Nederland (The Alpaca Store)
- Allenspark (Sunshine Mountain Lodge where we'll have MRMKR)
- Estes Park (Switzer-land Alpacas)
- Lyons (Paradise Valley Alpacas)
- Boulder (Shuttles, Spindles and Skeins LYS and Schacht Spindle Co.)
- then back down to Golden and Denver.
The attached files include some of the pics I took along the way. It was a wonderfully spent 5 hours I have to say!!