Entralac Knitting

I am not familiar with this. Is this something old with a new name or a very recent knitting style? Perhaps I do live in a cave! If anyone would care to enlighten me, I would appreciate very much! Thanks.


Bill's picture

it's an old technique...spelled "Entrelac"
here's a video...

Masala's picture

Thanks, that was very helpful!

I taught myself how to do entrelac using this pattern:


I thought the directions were real straightforward.


Masala's picture

Peter, thanks for your time and I appreciate your help.