Well the winter months were productive. I finished "Matt", the companion scarf to "Matthew" which I posted several months ago and I finished my button vest.
I need to learn to do better at choosing yarn. The vest is in baby alpaca and I truly adore and love the feel of it, but it's stretchy. It's too stretchy and as a result I'm going to have a vest that's longer than I anticipated. I'll still wear it--it's especially good for practicing piano--but I probably won't wear it out of the apartment much. Live and learn.
I'm happy about the scarf though, I now have a lovely pair knit with meaning.
(Don't see how I can attach 2 images so I'll attach an image of the vest as it's the larger project.)