Well guys, thanks to your amazing generosity we have enough blocks for nine blankets!!! My personal goal was 5, but I was going to be happy with 1. So 9!!!!!
Here's a pic - not sure what the camera did to my face...it looks like my dad is posing (hmmm...)
Thanks guys - because of you the 1st of what is going to be 9 blankets for the homeless in Denver is completed!
I have a friend that wants a simple (good for me) stocking cap pattern that rolls to form a brim. I've said before that I will not knit anything that has to fit...so I'm already in trouble.
I just finished an Afghan for my daughter. I used the "Designer Shawl" pattern created by Karin Skacel Haack. I had to add on to the length and the width in order to make it 48"x70".
This is the scarf for my scarf exchange....it's still in process - hence the guard dog!
Thanks to all of you guys who've sent me 7x9" rectangles the first Warm Up America blanket is about ready to be assembled.
This was a quick knit from the Victorian Lace Today book. I used US size 7 needles, 100% cotton, 50 g, 5 sts/inch yarn - in turquoise - I TOLD YOU NO MORE BLACK AND I MEANT IT!
Well I finally finished this shawl. It was made with 8/2 Tencel in black - after this one I don't think I can work with black for a while! My eyes feel crossed - as does my temper.
It seems I have way too much time on my hands...not true!