I posted this as a W.I.P. a while back and have finally gotten a picture of the finished project. This was a part of my goal to use up some of my substantial stash. Knowing that I would likely not have enough yarn to finish the vest, I decided to knit it in the round and work until I ran out. I couldn't find a bulky wool/acrylic blend that I liked to finish it off with. I also wanted to keep the additional purchase at a very moderate price, as this was auction yarn that I got for a steal I wanted to keep it that way. I would up using Wool-Ease worsted, working double stranded. The denim color knit up darker, but I still like the effect, so I'm pleased with it. I attached a picture of the original pattern I based it on as well.