swirled log cabin??

I have seen a pattern for a log cabin (dishcloth I believe) that starts out with the traditional square but then each of the subsequent "rectangles" are more pie slice shaped so that it forms a swirl effect while the end result is still square or rectangular. I'd like to do this as a baby blanket but can't find the pattern in any of my usual haunts. Does anyone have an idea of where to find it?
Thanks in advance,


QueerJoe's picture

Do you mean this:


If so, it's Artful Elegance Afghan #10018-3AD by Lion Brand Yarn.

raydio's picture

Is this it?


Check out the projects section of the Wooly Thoughts group at Ravelry for quite a few examples in many sizes and colors.