update on jacky fee sweater

Hi guys, just hought I would post an update on my progress. I have to say I am really enjoying this project. Its my first project using circular needles and am really enjoying using them. I have finished the main body of the sweater and am now working on the sleeves.

I thought I was gonna have problems with the sleeves and I was right. I decided to do the full sleeve. I followed what the book instructed but found there were to many stitches to add on the last row of ribbing and it made the knitting really tight also the maths didnt work out as well as I had hoped. So out it came. Attempt number 1

I then decided to try the semi fitted sleeve. The maths worked out perfectly so I got started.  Things were great until I slipped the sleeve on my arm to check the fit.  I found there were still to many increases in the last row of ribbing and the rest of the sleeve was just to big. So out it came. Attempt number 2

Im now working the fitted sleeve. Just finished the maths part and it works out fine. Gonna make a start on it tomorrow. If this one ends up being to small I may have to swear. Not gonna give up on this, its becoming a bit of a vendetta.

Will keep you all posted.Smile