I was feeling a little nerdy this morning and I was on Ravelry, so I somehow stumbled upon this pattern for a Cthulu cap. Since I haven't tried stranded color work before (I've only done intarsia) I decided to give it a shot. It was really fun to make, and using charts for the color work was a nice little experience too, since I messed up on it once. At least now I've broken into another way to add color to work. Hooray!
Also, I've started on my KAL boxers too. I found this really nice yarn at my local Joanns, and got it. It's Patons Silk Bamboo. 70% Bamboo 30% Silk, really really soft, and 6 bucks. So I totally got it. These will definitely be my lounge-around boxers.