Ok, so I've just finished the sleeves for the Jaqueline Fee sweater and am about to start putting all the pieces together. But While I was working on the sleeves I though I was going to run out of space before I added all the necassary increases, so what I did was to add more increases more often to get all the stitches before I finished the upper arm.
I have now finished both sleeves but as I have inceased more stitches in the last few rows I seem to have a little bingo wing thing happening. Im considering frogging back to where I started increasing more and spacing them more evenly to stop the bingo wings, but its gonna take me at least another couple of days. I guess I really should cos Im not really that happy with them so I supposed Ive answered my question really. In which case, thanks for listening to my rant guys.