I just realized I haven't posted to this wonderful community since January (other than comments to others' postings), so I figured it was time for an update. I didn't quite realize how much I had to report until I looked through my blog.
So...since my last personal post here, I have knit the following:
- Pullover in purple Malabrigo Silky Merino yarn
- A man shawl (or "mawl" if you like) in hand-spun yarn
- A scarf from Spin-Off magazine (also done in hand-spun yarn)
- A pair of socks designed by Marlowe Crawford in Trekking yarn
- An Urbanite Neckwarmer designed by Crafty Andy
- An entrelac, mitered square, intarsia pullover called Zaire (designed by Mariane Isager)
- 2 pairs of open-finger gloves (again, both knitted with hand-spun)
- A "Woven Cable Scarf" - a pattern from Ravelry I think
- A pair of socks made with Kureyon Sock yarn
- A Sigge Hat (designed by Asplund here on MWK)
- A pair of socks made with Supreme Merino/Possum yarn from KiwiJames' yarn store "Joy"
- A pair of felted clogs (the Fibertrends pattern)
Here are some pictures of some of the projects: