I FINALLY finished the edging on my Juneberry and blocked it yesterday afternoon. I used a worsted weight merino/baby alpaca/silk blend and size 5.5 mm needles. It's HUGE! It measures about 68" X 42". I think I blocked it a little too harshly, actually. The only modifications I made were to the edging. I didn't break the yarn at the end of the body and simply casted on for the edging using a backwards loop cast on. I also started with one less garter ridge to better match the established perpendicular garter stitches. If I knit it again, I would modify the point by incorporating more rows to the turn of the edging. The pattern sort of distorted there, but it could have been my overly aggressive blocking.