i am raising money for a great cause, the fight against prostate cancer. if anyone could help with donations it would be greatly appreciated. or even help with the cause.
During Movember (the month formerly known as November) I'm growing a Moustache. That's right I'm bringing the Mo back because I'm passionate about tackling men's health issues and being proactive in the fight against prostate cancer.
To donate to my Mo you can either:
1. Click this link https://www.movember.com/ca/donate/donate-details.php?action=sponsorlink®o=1632866&country=ca and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account, or
2. Write a cheque payable to the ‘Prostate Cancer Research Foundation of Canada', referencing my Registration Number 1632866 and mailing it to:
Prostate Cancer Research Foundation of Canada
145 Front Street East
Toronto Ontario M5A 1E3
Donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
The money raised by Movember is donated directly to the Prostate Cancer Research Foundation of Canada who will use the funds to create awareness and fund research across the country into prevention, detection and treatment, with a goal to ending the threat of prostate cancer.
Did you know:
• Every year around 24,700 Canadian men are diagnosed with prostate cancer and about 4,300 die of the disease, making it the number one cancer threat to Canadian men.
• 1 in 7 men will develop prostate cancer in their lifetime.
• All men over the age of 40 are potentially at risk and should talk to their doctor about the disease and early detection. Prostate cancer is 95% curable if detected and treated early.
For those that have supported Movember in previous years you can be very proud of the impact it has had and can check out the details at:
[ Fundraising Outcomes ].
Movember culminates at the end of month Gala Partés. If you would like to be part of this great night you'll need to purchase a [ Gala Parté Ticket ].
Thanks for your support,
More information is available at http://www.movember.com/.
Movember is proudly grown by Canadian Club, Mercedes-Benz and Philips.
Movember is a proud partner of the Prostate Cancer Research Foundation of Canada