I finished this sweater on thursday. I knit it from a raw cheviot fleece that I spun up into a bulky two-ply yarn. From fleece to finish was about three weeks work. My original intention was to keep it in the natural sheep's white. After binding off, I cleaned out (I thought) a kettle that I use for dying and put my white sweater in to soak overnight. I found to my dismay that it had aquired a few blue spots in the soaking, leaving me no choice but to dye the sweater in the same Jacquard's acid dye. Though I did my best to get the dye to take evenly, it came out somewhat splotchy, though in an appealing old-denim kind of way. Since I intend this sweater to be worn under my coat next winter when snowblowing, I really don't mind the unevenness.
This sweater was knit entirely in the round, steeked at the arm and neck holes, and done with the same in-the-round square armholes I posted about previously, thus eliminating the drop shoulders and aquiring a better fit. See attached pictures.