So, this is basically what it's supposed to look like.
The best name I could come up with at least for now is just simply the "QAL Top" until I find something else.
I took MMario's Queen Anne's Lace shawl pattern and cast on way into the centre and then was originally going to be a poncho-style, but, it didn't want to be that. The next thing I knew, I was counting off to join the underarms and all of a sudden, how do y'like that, it became a top!
It's still on the needles, but after I cast off, I'm going to ask a couple of women that I know to model it for me. Here's the basic basic idea of what it's supposed to look like.