Well, it took me a while to get it finished, but here is clog number one. I've included a before and after shot, both with the remote control (which just happened to be handy!) for perspective. I really liked making this and can't wait to start the other. Especially after the magic of the felting project. This one took about 14 minutes of agitation to get to this point. I decided to follow the instructions for a different felting project...the main differences being that I didn't put the clog in a zippered bag or anything, and I threw a pair of jeans in with it to help with the agitation. All in all a great project and thanks to Chris for suggesting it!